POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPov 0.4, macros trouble : MegaPov 0.4, macros trouble Server Time
2 Sep 2024 12:15:28 EDT (-0400)
  MegaPov 0.4, macros trouble
From: david sharp
Date: 31 Jan 2000 20:49:54
Message: <38963bc2@news.povray.org>
Many macros are being rejected by MegaPov 0.4
compiled for DOS (djgpp 2.03, gcc 2.95.2).
For example, on parsing

/*****************/
#macro f(m)
#end

#local d=f(0);

MegaPov tells me  that it is finding a ';' instead of an expected
object or directive (this is with or without a
    "#version unofficial MegaPov 0.4"
It works fine with the WinMegaPov 0.4 so I am guessing the problem
has something to do some difference in compilers or OS.
Looking throught the parser code makes me dizzy and I am at a loss
trying to find a fix for this.
What could it be?